Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bearing Gifts

Good morning ladies. Its been 2 weeks since I was asked to make cards for the local stamping store and let me tell you.... The pressure is on... I have been drawing a blank for the last couple of weeks. My DH tells me that I am too hard on myself. I am not ever really sure of any of the things that I create. So here is the 1st official card for them. I hope they like it. Anyways, This adorable little stamp is called "Bearing Gifts" by Penny Black. The pattern paper is by Lemonade. I just love their papers. The image was colored in by Copic Ciao markers. The flowers are a mix of prima flowers and punches i have laying around the house. Well I am off to go see what I can do with the other 4 images I need to make for them. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan