Saturday, July 3, 2010

Star Box

Good evening ladies. It is getting late here and I am going to get ready for bed in a few mins. This has been a very busy day for me. Had so much yard work to do this morning, then it was off to Stamping Fools to find me some Goodies to make cards with, then I went back home and jumped on Cafemom for a bit. One of the groups that I am in had this cute little "Star Box" tutorial and so I just had to try it out. Well, From there I decided that I would turn this into my tables center piece for our 4th of July gathering. I loved how it turned out. And believe me, the picture does not do it justice.
Well I am off to bed, I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty neat. The star box could be used for Christmas center pieces as well. Nice job.
    Norma in WA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan