Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mardi Gras RAK

Good evening Ladies. I am trying to get over some sort of cold that is really kicking me in the rear so I havent done much lately. The beginning of march, our cafemom group ATC Sisterhood did a Mardi Gras challenge and one of the ladies in our group Donna created an ATC showing just what you have to do to earn your beads. She is a crack up. I loved it so much I asked if she would mind making me one and what a doll she was. Today in the mail I not only recieved the ATC but a Mardi Gras RAK.  She sent beads, ( and I didnt even have to flash her lol), An adorable hair tie and a beautiful Mardi Gras Sticker. Thanks so much Donna!!




1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan