Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy craftin critters DT card challenge

Good evening ladies. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and happy early Easter to those that celebrate it. Here is my DT card for Happy craftin critters In like a lion, out like a lamb Challenge. I just love this image. I couldnt really find anything I liked in the lamb or lion so I ended up doing a good search for lamb coloring pages and this adorable little guy came up. I hope you think he is as cute as I do.
Things used in this card:
Paper: Recollections All Girl paper pack purchased from Michaels.
Ribbon: From my stash of ribbon from swaps
Flowers: Recollections Boutique Fleur
Other: I used liquid applique for his wool and the cuts were made using spellbinders lable 2 nestabilities.
Markers: Copic Ciao

Thank you all for stopping by my blog!

4 comments:

  1. That card is very cute Shannin!! Stop by my blog I have a blog award for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card turned out cute, thanks for being a part of the DT @ Happy Critters

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards are cute, pretty and sweet,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan