Sunday, July 3, 2011

House of Night ATC

Good evening Bloggers. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I cant believe that tomorrow is already the 4th of July. Boy had this year flown by.
One of the groups that I belong to did a real fun atc challenge. We had to create an atc inspired by our favorite book. Well I do alot of reading and I do not have a favorite book but a favorite series. It is the House of Night Series by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast. So Here is my submission for this challenge.
I figured that saying as it was a favorite book challenge that I should create a small mini book to embellish this card with. The pages actually have itty bitty fine print of a paragraph from one of the books. I was super happy with the way that this card turned out. I hope you all enjoy it as well. Have a safe and Happy 4th of July.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this ATC!! and the fact that the book as print in it is awesome:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan