Friday, June 15, 2012

Fathers Day Card

Hello everyone. I hope you are all doing well. 

A few days ago, this amazingly talented crafter named Leanne made her husband a gorgeous card and configuration box which inspired me to make a card for my father.  
I really love how this card turned out and hopefully it isnt to girly. I have been hoarding this clock for months now. We are very limited on the things that our Michaels carry and they only had 2. 


Paper: Black card stock, Cream card stock, and Prima almanac paper.
Embossing folder: Tim Holtz patchwork folder
Flower: Trim from FrogFeathers etsy shop.
Button: purchased from Michaels 
Leaves: were purchased from AC Moore in the wedding section
Gears: Printed from Google images and cut out
Clock: Michaels
Stamp: Studio G
Spellbinders: fancy tags
Lindy's Stamp Gang: Wake me up before you go gold, Cocoa bean copper
Misc: Gold Rub N Buff, Tim Holtz chain, Web ribbon purchased from E Bay


Thank you for stopping by. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Shannin this is stunning,love the clock,papers layout,everything.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan