Saturday, September 29, 2012

Birthday Card

Good morning everyone. I hope everyone is having a beautiful weekend. I wanted to stop by really quick and share with you a card I created for my landladys birthday. She is such an amazing woman with a heart of gold. 


Close up of the center of the card


Paper: Pion Design
Chipboard heart: Maya Road
Flowers: IAR
Border punch: Martha Stewart
Misc: Paper clay angel I created, Lindy Spray, Paper Doily, and lace from a local store.

Thank you for stopping by. 
God Bless.

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the centre piece....great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Doreen. I just love that paper line and have been hoarding it as they dont sell it here. lol. I hope you are having a fantastic weekend.
      Hugs
      Shan

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jenni. I hope you are having a blessed weekend.
      Hugs,
      Shan

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan