Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pumpkin Marci Halloween Card

Good morning everyone. 
Yesterday everyone in the house woke up with a sore throat and I also have a cough. Ugh I hate being sick. So to pass my boredom yesterday I went into the craft room and created my very first criss cross card. I just love how it turned out. 
I used the adorable Pumpkin Marci Digi from La-La Land crafts. When I saw her in the shop I knew I had to get her to make my mom a halloween card as when I was a little girl she made me a pumpkin costume almost identical to Marcis. I used basic black cardstock from Michaels which measure 5.5in x 5.5 in. The pattern paper is from K & Company. The web border punch is by Martha Stewart and the doily is from the baking department at Michaels. I used a Lindy Stamp gang spray to color the doily. The webbed trim I picked up on ebay a few years ago and wish that I had it in more colors. Love it! The bling on the doily was some that I had in my stash. 

Below is a start to finish video on how I created this card. 


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you all have a beautiful week. 
Hugs and Blessings,
Shan

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely design,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shan... you have a beautiful Blog! so many gorgeous things to look at! Hey... I'm here to bring you some happy news also. You are the winner of the "Creating with Vintage Halloween CD" on my blog, so if you can just email me your mailing info, I'll get it off to you. You are going to love it. My email is vickichrisman at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan