Thursday, January 30, 2014

My entry into Sabrina Ann's YT sexy man valentine challenge

Good morning everyone. I hope you all are doing well and for those of you that have been hit by the winter storms, I hope you all are staying safe and warm. Today I want to share with you my entry into Sabrina's sexy man valentine challenge. This challenge was really a challenge for me as I created a tag for my entry and tags are a little out of my comfort zone. The rules for the challenge are to create a card or tag. Must use the color pink and or red. Must list 3 things that you admire about that person, and to use a heart. Here is the link to her video if you would like to play along. http://youtu.be/l-LQfYXrG_Q . You can play along even if you don't do videos and you have until Feb 3 to submit your entry. Her video has all the details there as well.
So here is the tag I created.
I just love how this tag turned out. For my sexy man, I decided to make a tag using an image of Paul Walker. So for the 3 things I admire him for was he was a generous person, a very talented actor, and I could admire his looks all day long. Lol. The base of this tag was created using chipboard. The pattern paper I used is from wild rose studio "letters from Paris" collection. Gorgeous papers. The lace is and foam heart are from www.zibbet.com/divinelaces. The pearl trim was a gift from my friend barb. The pearl flourishes are from recollections. The two roses are from mb treasurista store. The heart chipboard is a maya road hear that I painted pink and then added glitter to and I crocheted the three hearts in the top right corner. I think I have covered everything. This tag is up on my YT channel if I have left anything out. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a beautiful day. 
Hugs, 
Shan

1 comment:

  1. very nice.....I made my sexy man too.....ck out my blog
    defuscodesign.blogspot.com
    enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan