Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Handmade burlap bag

     Good afternoon everyone. I hope you are all doing well and that you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. I spent a quiet day at home with my son and my husband although toward the afternoon I sent him out to go fishing. Lol. Although he didn't catch anything that day, he did have a fishing partner. It was a snake that was sunbathing really close to him. Needless to say, it wasn't his most favorite fishing partner.

     So the last couple of days I have been wanting to try making a burlap bag for a friend. This was a real challenge for me as I am thinking I am lace challenged. I watch so many talented ladies use tons of different lace on their projects and make it look so easy. Well this was far from easy for me, but I made it work and I am happy with how it turned out. 

I think it turned out pretty good for being my first one. I hope my friend like it. I plan on filling it with lots of goodies for her. Anyways, thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a beautifully blessed week. 
Hugs


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan