Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A couple of cards

Good morning everyone. I hope you are all having a beautiful week. 
I wanted to stop by and share with you a couple more starburst cards I have made. I am having a blast making them and I just love how they turned out. 


For the card above, I used paper from My Minds Eye, white ribbon i picked up from Walmart, an ek success border punch, Martha Stewart butterfly punch and a beautiful sentiment stamp from Inspired by Stamping .


and for this last card, I used gorgeous paper that was gifted to me by a friend, a Martha Stewart border punch, lace gifted to me from a dear friend, a black recollection rose, and another Inspired by Stamping beautiful sentiment stamp from the same set as the first photo. 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope you all have a wonderful week. 
Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan