Friday, August 15, 2014

Bottlecap charms

Good morning all. I hope you all had a wonderful week. I don't know about you but this week flew by for me. Didn't get much crafting done as my son goes back to school next week. So I have been spending as much time as I can with him and have to get last min supplies. I did however get into the craft room to make a couple of bottlecap charms for a swap I am doing. I am still working on the other embellishments that go with it. I really hope she loves them as much as I have enjoyed making them for her. 

For these bottle caps it have flattened, spray painted white and punched two holes in them. I then glued two beautiful images that I had purchased from an etsy store and I used a bit of crystal stickles around the edges and on the tiny flowers to add a bit of sparkle. When the stickles had dried, I filled the center with glossy accents and while I waited for that to dry, I made some beautiful bead charms to dangle from the bottom. Once the glossy accent had dried, I used a couple of jump rings to attach the charms and lobster clasps then added some tiny pearls all around the bottle cap edges along with some beautiful little embellishments. To finish off the bottle caps, I added an adorable little sheer flower to the back. 
Well, that's all I have for today. I greatly appreciate you taking time to stop by my blog. I hope you all have an amazing weekend.
🎀hugs🎀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan