Friday, September 5, 2014

My first post for Inspired by Stamping

Hello crafty friends.I hope you all had a wonderful week. Im here today to share with you  a starburst card I made using one of the beautiful sentiment stamps in the Big notes in French stamp set. I absolutely love the big notes stamp sets as there is always a perfect sentiment for any occasion and they are all so elegant.

To create this card, I layered black and pink card stock then created the starburst pattern using papers from Bo Bunny. I then stamped the sentiment with memento black tuxedo ink. I then added some pink and black trim to the bottom of the starburst. To embellish the card I fussy cut a couple of butterflies out of the paper collection I used and bent the wings up to give it a bit of dimension.
Make sure you head on over to Inspired by Stamping blog page to see other beautiful cards the wonderful DT have created. There is currently 3 challenges you still have time to join. A color challenge, a sketch challenge, and a chevron challenge. At this time you do not need to use an Inspired by Stamping Stamp to play along.Just please make sure they are new cards you created for this challenge. You have until the 15th to enter your card/ project.

Also, dont forget to check out the Blog Candy available on the blog as well.The winner of blog candy will be announced on Monday.

That’s all for me today. I hope you enjoyed my card. Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day.

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan