Sunday, October 26, 2014

Inspired by Stamping birthday blog hop

Surprise!  I'm here today, along with other gals on the Inspired By Stamping design team, to wish the Inspired By Stamping store's owner, Joanna, a happy 3rd anniversary for the store and an early happy birthday!  You should have arrived her from Nurpur Priya blog.  If not, and you'd like to join in the fun, please start at Joanna's blog and hop along with us to wish her many happy returns!  We've all made birthday creations to share using inspired By Stamping products.  Come and take a peek at mine!



Joanna I hope you have an amazing birthday filled with lots of love, laughter, and many blessings!

Thank you for stopping by today and for hopping with all of us from Inspired By Stamping!  Your next stop is Vicki Dutcher  blog.  

Stamps used:



12 comments:

  1. This is sooo pretty Shan! Thank you so much for this beautiful card and surprise blog hop! I am so touched and can't thank you enough! with love, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Joanna. I am so blessed to have been able to celebrate not only your birthday and 3rd anniversary of inspired by stamping but to be a part of your design team. I hope you have a beautiful week.
      hugs,
      Shan

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful,a gorgeous design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so shabby, soft, and pretty, Shan! I absolutely love it! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much sue for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment on my blog. I hope you have a wonderful week.
      Shan xxx

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness!!!!! This card is so pretty....love the doily and the butterfly is just gorgeous... Stunning card.. love love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Marie and for all the support you show me. I am so blessed to have you as a friend.
      Hugs!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan