Friday, March 6, 2015

Quick Creations Fleur Anya

Good morning everyone. It's a sad day for me as this is my last post as a GDT for Quick Creations. Noelle, you are a doll to work with and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me the opportunity to guest design for you.

So for my project today I created a card using an adorable stamp from the greeting farm called Fleur Anya. If your a greeting farm junkie like I am make sure you head on over to her shop as she has some of their stamps that have been hard for me to find.




For my card I used a card base of 5x5 then layered some maja design paper. I stamped the image on white card stock and colored her in with my copic markers and paper pieced her dress with the same paper collection. I added some pearls to the center of the flowers in her hair and used wink of Stella on the petals. I then added some lace and a flower from my stash. 

That is all for me today. Make sure you check out her store for all the wonderful new releases she is getting in as well as all the amazing product she already carries in her shop.

Products used from Quick Creations:
Wink of Stella - clear
The greeting farm- Fleur Anya
Glue dots

6 comments:

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan