Monday, April 30, 2012

Anniversary Card and Butterflies

Happy Monday Everyone. 

Today is a good day for me as it is mine and my husbands 7th Anniversary. I wanted to stop by really quick and share with you the card I made for my husband. 


The image I used was from Stampers Best, 
The paper is by Bo Bunny, 
The lace and trim are from my stash, 
Bling is from Prima Marketing,
 and the butterfly I created from a piece of lace that I cut apart and attached pearls, a stamen, and a feather.  
Below is some more butterflies that I made for my husbands cousins wife. 
I Hope she likes them. 

I hope you all had a wonderful weeked and have a fantastic week. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Your husband's card is beautiful! Love the black & white and all of the detailing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorraine. I hope you have a wonderful day.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan