Sunday, October 19, 2014

Thank you card

Good morning everyone. I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. Today I am here to show you a beautiful thank you card I created using 2 beautiful stamp sets from Inspired by Stamping.


I have been having so much fun playing with this beautiful Flower of the month- Aster stamp set. I started out with a white card base and layered some green card stock and a pink card stock that I embossed with a embossing folder.  



I stamped the image using vera mark ink, went over with white embossing powder and heat set it with my heat tool. I then water colored the image with some memento inks.  Once the image was completely dry, I stamped the "Thanks" sentiment using the Fancy Circles Stamp set. To add the finishing touches, I went over the Aster with my wink of stella pen to give it a touch of sparkle, added a couple of tiny butterflies, and a small bow to the stems of the flowers.
Thats all for me today. Thank you for stopping by.

Stamps used:




2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan