Friday, November 21, 2014

Butterfly miss you card.

Hi crafty friends. Its Shan here to share with you a card I created using a beautiful Butterfly stamp from the Australian Nature Stamp set and a Miss You sentiment from the Fancy Circles stamp set from Inspired by Stamping 

To make this card, I started by stamping the butterfly stamp onto a sheet of acetate with stazon black ink. Once the ink was completely dry, I cut out the butterfly then completely covered the entire butterfly in glossy accents and added diamond dust glitter and tapped off the excess glitter.  While that was drying, I started on my card.  

For the card, I started with a card base of 5" x 4.25". I layered on my papers using a sketch for inspiration. After all my papers where glued down, I stamped the "Miss You" sentiment stamp in the bottom right corner. I crocheted a little pink doily and adhered it to the center of the card then added some flower and flat back pearl trim to the top of the card. To complete the card, I added a pearl stamen that I had colored black with a copic marker, added  that to the back of the butterfly then adhered it to the center of the doily.  
Well that is all for me for today. I hope you all have a beautiful weekend.  
Hugs! 

Image
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan