Sunday, November 16, 2014

Inspired By Stamping Christmas Card

Good morning everyone. I hope you all are having a beautiful weekend. 
Today I want to share with you all a card I made using one of the sentiments from the holiday sentiments stamp set by Inpsired By Stamping.


To create this card, I started with a base of 5.5" by 5.5" and followed a sketch that I found on Pinterest. After layering all my papers, I stamped the beautiful holiday sentiment stamp onto a white banner with memento ink. I just love this stamp set. to finish off the card, I added a few white flat back crystals to the card.

Well that is all for me for today. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you all have a blessed Sunday. 

Stamp set used:





2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,a fabulous papers and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I love the design. Those papers look like Bo Bunny's Father Christmas... that was my favourite paper of all time and am down to hoarding the last couple sheets I have.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan