Saturday, September 21, 2013

Inspired By Stamping Inspiration Challenge #65

Good morning everyone. 
Today I wanted to share with you a card I made for another Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challege. I just love the colors in this challenge and i think the papers work nicely. If you chose to play along, you still have until the 24th of September to get your entries in and dont worry, if you do not own any of their amazing stamps, you can still play along. 
Here is the inspiration photo:

And here is the card I made for the challenge:
 Isnt it just darling?
My friends birthday is coming up on the 29th so I wanted to make her a special little card. I hope she likes it. This card measures 5½ x 5½ in. I started with a textured tan card stock and layered these beautiful papers from Authentique "Cherish" collection. I added a doily that I had painted with a light pearl green watercolor to and cut out a heart shape from the tan card stock. I ran the heart cut out thru my sizzix with a cuttlebug embossing folder then layered it on top of the doily. This adorable stamp is from The Greeting Farm and it is a set called "Lovey Dovey". I paper pieced her clothes and the little heart in her hair from the same pattern paper used in the card. The beautiful Birthday Sentiment is from Inspired By Stamping called "Big Wishes". 
I crocheted a little 5 petal flower and added a little flat back pearl to the center. I am really happy with the way this card turned out. 
Remember, Inspired by stamping is having a blog hop right now and will run for 2 weeks. If you would like to hop along with them, you can join them here.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you all are enjoying  your weekend.
Hugs and Blessings,
Shan



2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Shan! I love the little girl! And all the whimsy details that you added to your card! So pretty! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is the sweetest thing! I love how you framed this little girl in the minty heart. :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at Inspired By Stamping. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan